The Institute for Timber Construction South Africa (ITC-SA) is proud to be hosting its highly anticipated Annual Timber Engineered Product Awards again in 2018. As an opportunity to celebrate and reward excellence in the engineered timber construction industry, all ITC-SA members are invited to enter the Awards by submitting their project portfolios to the judging committee.
Important entry information
- You will be supplied with a portfolio template in a PowerPoint document into which you will be able to insert your project images.
- We suggest that the final entry/entries are submitted in PDF format which cannot be altered.
- Entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via DropBox (www.dropbox.com) or WeTransfer (www.wetransfer.com). Please ensure you receive an email confirming receipt of entry.
- The cost of each submitted portfolio is R250; however, should three or more portfolios be submitted, the cost per portfolio is R220. You will be provided an invoice for your submission/s and should provide proof of payment before judging commences.
- Please be advised that only members in good standing with the ITC-SA will be allowed to enter their projects into the Awards.
- Closing date: 31 May 2018. Projects commenced in March 2016 and completed in March 2018 may be submitted. Multiple portfolios may be submitted.
The ITC-SA’s Timber Engineered Product Awards will be taking place in Cape Town on the 27th of July 2018 and entries are open only to ITC-SA members.
For more information, visit www.itc-sa.org.
Comments are closed.