The Wood Truss Market’s latest issue – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2020 – 2027 is now available.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the strategies, business models, and market shares of selected international participants. It is an in-depth report that captures all the facets of the evolving roof truss market
The market classification is king post truss, queen post truss, howe truss, pratt truss, quadrangular truss, and others. It covers the non-residential and residential buildings segments in Asia-Pacific, North-America, Europe, Latin America, and Middle-East and Africa (MEA), including South Africa.
Urbanisation is driving the demand for upgraded and sustainable buildings and architecture in the forecast period. The king post truss dominates the market, followed by the queen post truss. However, the scissor roof truss type is the fastest-growing segment.
The report includes:
- Region and country-wise assessment from the period 2017-2027. For the study, 2017-2018 is historical data, 2019 is the base year, and 2020-2027 is forecast.
- How the roof truss market evolved over the past three years.
- The predicted size of the roof truss market in terms of volume (tonnes) and value (USD-million) during the study period.
- Technological developments and new opportunities in the market.
- Market dynamics.
- Underlying industry factors impacting the growth of the wood roof truss market.
- The market positioning and strategies of critical manufacturers.
- Key challenges, improvement factors, and opportunities for market players.
- The present and future competitiveness of the wood roof truss market.